Skip to main content

World Cup

Four years ago my husband was planning on going to the World Cup here Germany... well we got married instead. The plan was for us to both go to the next one in South Africa, and then well... our little Conley was due a month before the start. So being the super-cool wife that I am, I told my husband to go without me, as long as I have help while he was gone. My parents came to help and I sent my husband off for two weeks to see seven World Cup games.

USA vs. Slovenia



Argentina vs. S. Korea



USA vs. England
He went with my cousin Ryan and their friend Duane.


Soccer city stadium
Netherlands vs. Denmark









Apparently Simon and Ryan climbed up this and jumped into the water fully dressed. That's sound like my husband.


Honduras vs. Chile
I think the zebra pattern on the seats are cool.



To me this just says "South Africa"



My handsome hubby!


They *hunted for penguins
*followed them around taking a thousand pictures of them
Portugal vs. N. Korea



USA vs. Algeria

They saw a lot of cool animals just from driving around.

Apparently this guy started charging after them while they were in the car.





So, in four years we will hopefully be going together to Brazil for the next World Cup!

Comments

SJ said…
hmmm...Brazil?
Awesome! Craig is so jealous, especially because it was in his hometown! (well, home country at least!)

You ARE a super-cool wife!
Wow, you're super-cooler than me!
Boyd Box said…
You guys are just awesome.
Bradley L. Hill said…
Thanks for posting these! You guys will never gather any moss!
Bradley L. Hill said…
"Hill...LEGEND" What did your banner say?

Popular posts from this blog

It's a ......

We found out last past week that we are expecting .... a baby boy! We are super excited! I had a feeling ever since we found out that I was pregnant that would be having a boy. Auburn came to the ultrasound with us and repeatedly said "baby" while we looked at the screen. We are excited for her to have a little brother. We just need to start thinking of baby boy names ....

Auburn's blessing

On Sunday, November 23rd, Simon was able to bless our precious little Auburn. Grandpa and Grandma Hill were able to be here for the blessing. I know that Papi and Grandma Little wished they could of been here as well. We had an earlier visit from the Littles when Auby was just a few weeks old. Grandma Hill made her beautiful dress and Grandma Perkins made her blanket. This weekend we had our first snowfall. The temperature was frigid and there was still snow on the ground. It still turned out to be a wonderful day. Auburn was her perfect little self. She didn't cry at all and her Daddy gave her a beautiful blessing. We are so blessed to have her in our lives!

Introducing.....

Conley Berendt Born May 7th at 5:00 pm 4.1 kilos (9 lbs) 59 cm (23.2 inches) We feel very blessed and humbled to have another sweet child come to our family.