Skip to main content
I have been in a little bit of a funk lately, so I haven't really blogged.  The weather stayed in the teens for a couple of miserable weeks and then started to warm up.  The cold weather made me homesick and miss our family, the US, a car and so on.  The weather improved, but it took me a couple extra weeks to bounce out of it.  We have some pretty awesome trips coming up which always helps. Our schedule is going to be pretty hectic with our trips and work trips for Simon, it will be June before I know it.  

I made these bread bowls yesterday for dinner with corn chowder.  My Mom use to make these when we lived in Utah.  Mine were not as good as hers, but they were still pretty tasty.  It would of gone faster with my awesome Bosch mixer, but that is in storage somewhere in my parent's house.  Auburn helped.  She was very excited about kneading the bread and refers to it as "our bread".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a ......

We found out last past week that we are expecting .... a baby boy! We are super excited! I had a feeling ever since we found out that I was pregnant that would be having a boy. Auburn came to the ultrasound with us and repeatedly said "baby" while we looked at the screen. We are excited for her to have a little brother. We just need to start thinking of baby boy names ....

Auburn's blessing

On Sunday, November 23rd, Simon was able to bless our precious little Auburn. Grandpa and Grandma Hill were able to be here for the blessing. I know that Papi and Grandma Little wished they could of been here as well. We had an earlier visit from the Littles when Auby was just a few weeks old. Grandma Hill made her beautiful dress and Grandma Perkins made her blanket. This weekend we had our first snowfall. The temperature was frigid and there was still snow on the ground. It still turned out to be a wonderful day. Auburn was her perfect little self. She didn't cry at all and her Daddy gave her a beautiful blessing. We are so blessed to have her in our lives!

Introducing.....

Conley Berendt Born May 7th at 5:00 pm 4.1 kilos (9 lbs) 59 cm (23.2 inches) We feel very blessed and humbled to have another sweet child come to our family.