Skip to main content

Auburn's Post

Hi my name is Auby.







I love milk!







I have an idea.....




Why don't you give me some milk?







Hey, I thought you were going to give me some milk?!?!?!







No, I will not accept formula!!!







Did you say the milk is all gone?!?!?!?









Oh, you were just joking....very funny.









Seriously, though, the milk goes in here.







How am I going to pay? Let's see, I think I left my wallet in my other onesie....

Comments

SJ said…
That is hilarious!
Bradley L. Hill said…
I can't imagine a more beautiful BLOG!
Ashley Hall said…
She's such a cutie Jode! I can't believe I still haven't even met her! I'm sad that I didn't get to talk to you while you were here but I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Guys. I seriously laughed right out loud-my family thought I was crazy. That was hilarious.
Stacy Pettersen said…
This is one of the best posts I have ever seen! I think Annabelle & Auburn will be great friends, because that's pretty much how Annabelle feels on the subject of milk. =)

Popular posts from this blog

reading

Auburn has been asking me to teach her to read.  So, I decided to try and just see what would happen.  She just barely turned four and I didn't want to push her, but she was excited so we started.  I am also not a fan of German Kindergarten (preschool here) and I know that she needed some extra stimulation.  Thank heavens for the internet and a knowledgeable sister-in-law.  We have been doing word family crafts, a sight word caterpillar and working on phonics.  There are so many wonderful resources out there to make learning to read fun.  She is really reading now and loves it.  She picks up books and reads the words she knows and asks us for the ones she doesn't know.  She is sounding words out and totally amazes me.  Right now she will read to anyone that will sit down with her.  reading to Uncle Seth and Conley  This is a common scene at our house, and makes me so happy.

Prague

So this week Simon's parents were in town visiting, and we decided to take a little weekend trip. The night before we left we decided on Prague. None of us had ever been there, we didn't have to drive over the Alps, and it was relatively close only about 3 and half hours away. Before we left we had to make sure that the rental car could drive to the Czech Republic, because apparently not all rental cars can, they have to be a certain type. I still don't know why. To make our adventure even crazier, the bag with Simon and my stuff in it somehow didn't make into the car. We did not make this discovery until we were at our hotel. Luckily, Auby's stuff made it and we had our coats and gloves. We did however, miss our thermals it was very cold. I'm sorry that there aren't more pictures of Auburn. She was bundled up in her stroller. Prague is a really neat city and has a lot to explore. Here are some of pictures..... St. Nicholas Church, where Mozart once played t...

movie of our trip to Mexico

Simon made a video of our trip to Mexico, Guatemala and Belize. Since I haven't gotten around to posting about the rest of our trip (that happened a year ago), I am just going to post the link to the movie on youtube.  Hope you enjoy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLnUgh7HfbM