Skip to main content

Neuhaus am Schliersee

Schliersee is a little lake only about an hour out of Munich at the foot of the Alps. Simon's company has some property there and they let their employees use it for hvacations. Simon was able to reserve a room for us the last weekend in June. It is an absolutely beautiful place! We wished the weather would of been a little bit more cooperative, but we still had a great time. We were able to go out on the rowboats, play some ping pong, hike, watch some movies and just relax! It was such a wonderful weekend!



A view from the lake


We took one of the rowboats out on Friday when we got there.
We had to take advantage of the sun shine.




Auburn and I enjoying the boatride



It rained all day long on Saturday. We weren't going to let that stop us, so we went for a hike.


At the end of our hike. Simon and I were soaking wet, and Auburn's head got wet at the end because she wouldn't keep her hat on. She actually slept through most of the hike.

Exhausted at the end of the day!

Comments

Boyd Box said…
Every time you post pictures, I get so...not jealous, but like a hunger to go and see these places. I've always had a one-sided love affair with all things European so I hope you don't mind as I live through you guys to experience it. I don't know if we will ever get to go, but I really hope we can come visit you guys before you decide on a new adventure!
I can't imagine what these places must look like in real life. I attempted to take pics while I was in Hawaii and they just don't do it justice. Germany looks so enchanting! I love the picture you took of the boats in the boat house!
Oh wow, she's adorable! Keep those posts coming-I love your blog!
Emily said…
I love it when babies sleep like that, it's so cute!
Actuary Mom said…
auby is getting so big!
F said…
she is so adorable! the little "bum sticking in the air" sleeping position is my favorite for the munchkins :0)

Popular posts from this blog

It's a ......

We found out last past week that we are expecting .... a baby boy! We are super excited! I had a feeling ever since we found out that I was pregnant that would be having a boy. Auburn came to the ultrasound with us and repeatedly said "baby" while we looked at the screen. We are excited for her to have a little brother. We just need to start thinking of baby boy names ....

Auburn's blessing

On Sunday, November 23rd, Simon was able to bless our precious little Auburn. Grandpa and Grandma Hill were able to be here for the blessing. I know that Papi and Grandma Little wished they could of been here as well. We had an earlier visit from the Littles when Auby was just a few weeks old. Grandma Hill made her beautiful dress and Grandma Perkins made her blanket. This weekend we had our first snowfall. The temperature was frigid and there was still snow on the ground. It still turned out to be a wonderful day. Auburn was her perfect little self. She didn't cry at all and her Daddy gave her a beautiful blessing. We are so blessed to have her in our lives!

Introducing.....

Conley Berendt Born May 7th at 5:00 pm 4.1 kilos (9 lbs) 59 cm (23.2 inches) We feel very blessed and humbled to have another sweet child come to our family.