Skip to main content

New Years


I saw this picture the other day and realized that I never made a post about New Years. I know that it is already the middle of February, but I hope everyone has had happy start to 2010. I made a yummy meal and Simon made this fantastic lemon meringue pie for New Years. That's right, my wonderful hubby makes delicious pies! I fell asleep before midnight, but made Simon promise to wake me up for New Years kiss. He did and we watched the fireworks at the Olympic stadium from our balcony.

Comments

Jodi! Do you think he'll make a pie if we come for dinner??? Dale says we will DEFINITELY be visiting you more than once during our 12 month European sojourn. Woo hoo!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a ......

We found out last past week that we are expecting .... a baby boy! We are super excited! I had a feeling ever since we found out that I was pregnant that would be having a boy. Auburn came to the ultrasound with us and repeatedly said "baby" while we looked at the screen. We are excited for her to have a little brother. We just need to start thinking of baby boy names ....

Introducing.....

Conley Berendt Born May 7th at 5:00 pm 4.1 kilos (9 lbs) 59 cm (23.2 inches) We feel very blessed and humbled to have another sweet child come to our family.

Auburn's blessing

On Sunday, November 23rd, Simon was able to bless our precious little Auburn. Grandpa and Grandma Hill were able to be here for the blessing. I know that Papi and Grandma Little wished they could of been here as well. We had an earlier visit from the Littles when Auby was just a few weeks old. Grandma Hill made her beautiful dress and Grandma Perkins made her blanket. This weekend we had our first snowfall. The temperature was frigid and there was still snow on the ground. It still turned out to be a wonderful day. Auburn was her perfect little self. She didn't cry at all and her Daddy gave her a beautiful blessing. We are so blessed to have her in our lives!